Tel +49 89 45 24 50 000
Fax +49 89 45 24 50 499
VAT ID No.: DE270951582
HRB Munich 240302
Represented by the managing director: Amir Roughani, Christopher Lehne
1. General conditions for the use of the CHARGE-V GmbH web pages
2. Restrictions on use
You are only granted rights of use to the intangible property rights to the extent that this is expressly provided for in the following provisions. In particular, you may not copy, reproduce or otherwise duplicate the content of this website or other websites provided by CHARGE-V GmbH, except for the purpose of displaying it within the scope of its intended use. Furthermore, you may not republish, edit, broadcast and/or distribute them or use them in any other way beyond that expressly provided for in these "Special Terms and Conditions". In particular, it is also prohibited to use them on or within other websites or network environments without the prior written consent of CHARGE-V GmbH. Calling up these web pages within frames that are not authorised by CHARGE-V GmbH is not permitted.
3. Downloading software and information
(1) You are granted a simple, non-exclusive and non-transferable licence to download and store software and information, including directories, files and their contents, specifically made available by CHARGE-V GmbH for downloading.
(2) All rights beyond this remain with CHARGE-V GmbH.
4. Forums and public exchange of information
(1) All information and material that you transmit to chat areas, message boards or e-mail functions of these web pages (hereinafter jointly referred to as "forums"), in particular questions, comments, ideas, concepts, know-how, techniques and suggestions, shall be regarded by CHARGE-V GmbH as non-confidential, generally usable information.
CHARGE-V GmbH does not necessarily have a relationship with sites to which or from which hyperlinks are provided, nor does it review the content of such sites. CHARGE-V GmbH disclaims any responsibility for the content of linked sites. A link is intended as a special service for you. You access pages via links at your own risk.
(1) CHARGE-V GmbH is only obligated to pay damages, regardless of the legal reason, including tort, except in the case of assurance of properties, insofar as damages (a) are attributable to culpable breach of a material contractual obligation (cardinal obligation) in a manner that endangers the purpose of the contract or (b) are attributable to gross negligence or intent on the part of CHARGE-V GmbH.
(2) Any further liability is excluded. CHARGE-V GmbH is not liable for indirect damage or lost profit, insofar as this is not attributable to intent on the part of its employees or gross negligence on the part of organs or executive employees of CHARGE-V GmbH or the damage is covered by the protective purpose of an expressly warranted characteristic.
(3) CHARGE-V GmbH is liable for the loss of data and programmes and their recovery only in accordance with the above and only to the extent that this loss could not have been avoided by reasonable precautionary measures on the part of the user, in particular the daily creation of backup copies of all files and programmes and the use of an up-to-date version of a virus scanner. Furthermore, CHARGE-V GmbH does not guarantee that the web pages will function without interruption or error and that any errors will be corrected. Likewise, no guarantee is given that the content of the web pages is accurate, correct, precise or reliable. Any liability of CHARGE-V GmbH on the basis of the Product Liability Act remains unaffected.
(1) If individual provisions are or become invalid, the validity of the remaining provisions shall remain unaffected. Invalid provisions shall be replaced by mutual agreement by such provisions as are suitable for achieving the desired economic purpose, taking into account the interests involved. The same shall apply to the filling of any gaps that may become apparent in these provisions.
(2) These terms and conditions are subject to the law of the Federal Republic of Germany. If you are a fully qualified merchant within the meaning of the German Commercial Code (Handelsgesetzbuch), a legal entity under public law or a special fund under public law, Munich is agreed as the exclusive place of jurisdiction for all disputes that arise between you and CHARGE-V GmbH within the scope of this usage agreement. In the event that the Regional Court has jurisdiction, the Regional Court of Munich I shall be called upon.